[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Gnfnr.dk • Vis emne - Bumblefoot: "Axl Is A Wonderful Guy"!

Bumblefoot: "Axl Is A Wonderful Guy"!

Redaktører: Democracyrose, Michael

Bumblefoot: "Axl Is A Wonderful Guy"!

Indlægaf Michael » 22. jun 2011, 21:28

Friday • August 24, 2007

Recently the team from Kiss Army Australia conducted an interview with Ron'Bumblefoot' Thal. Here are a few excerpts from the interview.

Question: What is it like to be working alongside Axl Rose ? Has he commented to you about wearing a KISS t-shirt on stage ? And is he very demanding ?

Bumblefoot: It's a fucking pleasure. He's a wonderful guy, we have a great time on and off stage. The only time anyone ever gave me sh*t for something I wore on stage was this one time, I was gonna wear this bright yellow shirt that said "Hi, my name is Ronald! And your name is DOUCHEBAG!" Frank (GnR drummer) talked me out of it.

Question: Do you think that the die hard Guns N' Roses fans have come to love and except the new line up?. And has the overall reaction been positive??.

Bumblefoot: Yeah, it's been cool. Usually the skeptics are more open to the new Guns after seein' us live. I think... haha. It's all good, I mean, ya can't please folks that don't wanna be pleased, so I don't worry about it, I play for those who wanna have a good time and enjoy themselves.

Question: How did you end up in GN'R? And who would be in your fantasy band?

Bumblefoot: Joe Satriani recommended me to them, then Chris Pitman (GnR keyboardist) got in touch, and here we are :)

My Fantasy band? hmmm.... how's about Flea on bass, Dennis Leeflang on drums, Axl on vocals... either that or I join as the 4th member of Freak Kitchen or 24-7 Spyz... or something with Guthrie Govan on guitar, Chris Kuffner on bass, Mike Patton on vocals... how's about Dave Grohl and Taylor Hawkins from the Foo Fighters, and Rob DeLuca on bass. I could keep going...

Question: What's the best and worst thing about being in GN'R?

Bumblefoot: Best thing about it is YOU guys - ya make it all worth while. And the songs, a lot of fun to play... worst thing about it? Aint nothin' bad about it, I guess the worst part is missin' it when I'm not doin' it...

To read the entire interview click here (link virker ikke)

Source: kissarmyaustralia.com
Billede
Michael
Administrator

Geografisk sted: Næstved

Tilbage til 2007