Photographer: "Axl Rose Punched Me In The Head"

Redaktører: Democracyrose, Michael

Indlægaf Michael » 13. aug 2011, 15:20

Friday • December 11, 2009

TMZ.com reports that a paparazzo claims he has footage of Axl Rose punching him in the head during a scuffle at LAX Wednesday night.

According to the photog, Rose arrived to the airport with a woman in tow. As they were walking in, we're told the woman got into a confrontation with a couple of paparazzi trying to take her photo.

The photog, an employee of the National Photo Group, tells TMZ Rose saw the woman scuffling with the photogs and instantly started throwing punches.

The paparazzo claims the whole thing was caught on tape -- though we haven't seen it yet.

We're told several members of Axl's entourage dragged the singer away from the fight and ushered him through airport security. We're told no cops -- not even airport security -- got involved.

SourcE: TMZ.com
http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/11/photog-ax ... kaDoYKEzFc

Axl Rose Incident in LAX 2009
http://youtu.be/cYZefzv8nHA

Billede
Billede
Michael
Administrator

Geografisk sted: Næstved

Re: Photographer: "Axl Rose Punched Me In The Head"

Indlægaf Michael » 13. aug 2011, 15:24

Flere bileder her:

BilledeBilledeBilledeBillede
Billede
Michael
Administrator

Re: Photographer: "Axl Rose Punched Me In The Head"

Indlægaf Michael » 13. aug 2011, 15:25

If you're unfamiliar with the members of Axl's entourage, the young man in the leather jacket is Fernando Lebeis, son of Axl's personal assistant, Beta Lebeis (not pictured) who was apparently struck by the paparazzo "They hit our moother." The beautiful young woman restraining Mr. Rose in none other than Sasha Volkova, a model who has been linked to Axl for man years. Her artwork appears in the Chinese Democracy booklet.

Axl Rose denies releasing press statement regarding rumored LAX incident
December 14th, 2009

Axl Rose denies releasing press statement regarding rumored LAX incident. "I did not release any statement or authorize either any statement or anyone to release a statement regarding anything at any airport anywhere.

We had recently began working with newer individuals in management in relation to our current Asian tour in support of our Guns N' Roses album "Chinese Democracy" in addition to Irving Azoff's though as it happens we are once again touring Asia without management of any kind.

Imo this non sense may be some type of manufactured or publicity stunt.

We're looking forward to performing in Osaka and Tokyo Japan doubling our pyro show and with our "new" full stage as local requirement have limited us on its use in our last performances.

Thanks to everyone who's come out to see us. It's been really fun so far and the addition of our new guitarist Dj Ashba joining us along w/ guitarists Ron Bumblefoot Thal and Richard Fortus, gives the night a kick in the pants.

Hope to see the rest of you soon!!

And to any publications running this; please feel free to tack on whatever negative agenda supporting nonsense you generally do (You know who you are!!). After all it's only someone else's livelihood you media police state, no fun, spoil sport, communist bastards.

Peace!!"

The band's currently in Seoul, South Korea where the promoter was "sorry" to inform them they would not be able to use a helicopter from the airport to the venue as North Korea would "wonder" what it is!!
Billede
Michael
Administrator

Tilbage til 2009